- Even though you have a thousand things to do, find time to have your meals on time. Proper meals and nutrients glow your skin
- Have proper sleep. A good sleep of minimum seven hours will help you vanish your dark circles (experience from my then fiancé now husband 😉 )
- Keep your mind tension free and take less stress as possible. Stress and tension will spoil your health and take away glow from your face
- Do not wait for last minute to go to parlor, start the pre-wedding sessions of grooming which starts around 2 months before marriage.
- Visit you dentist for a perfect smile on your wedding album 😀
- Try to go for a body massage and spa which will sooth your skin and mind.
- Avoid any event where you have to expose to sunlight for a long time. You will not look good on your wedding in tanned skin
- Keep an eye on your weight loss/gain during pre-wedding days and make sure your wedding dress/suit fits your perfectly. It’s for both plumply and skinny ones 😛
In India, marriages are arranged by Family of the boy and girl. It starts from the two families meeting and checking the horoscope match after which the boy’s family meets the girl. After this only, the boy gets a chance to meet the girl. There are different variants to the same culture though.
We are writting about the Do’s & Dont’s part when the Boy Meets the Girl for the First time. Earlier we had written about the First Date.
- Do not jump into conclusions.
When you meet someone for the first time, it is not necessary that you get to know about that person. Go with an open mind and a positive attitude. Try to see if the person is comfortable speaking to you, her likes, dislikes etc. On the first meeting, plan for the next date also if possible.
- No False Promises:
Sometimes it happens that we fall in love with a person at the first sight itself, then we forgets about ourselves. The very next moment onward, every action will be to impress that person. This means, there is a probability where we hide things or habits from the person because she doesn’t like it. Do not do this, in case if you have a habit which you think you can leave, tell that. Do not hide anything.
- Choosing the Right Place
While arranging the first meeting, arrange it somewhere silent. Not too loud. Mostly the boy and boy’s family goes to the girls house. There the first meeting happens. Most of us live far away from our home and hence it happens that family meets the girl/girl’s family first and then the guy meets the girl. Choose a place with good ambiance, a bit silent, Not too crowded. Somewhere you can sit and talk without disturbance.
- Be Calm:
There will be loads of excitement, curiosity & tension while meeting for first time. Be calm, composed and make the other person comfortable. Now, this ain’t the beginning of a Love story, this is the initial step for marriage. Here you may not get a chance for date and go out a lot. Some families are a bit more conservative which means that there are Fewer chances of boy meeting girl multiple times or going on date. Remember, girls are sensitive and mostly a bit worried about the first meeting. So behave normal, be normal and remember, first impression is the best impression. Do not send the wrong signal by planning a lot of imaginary things in the first date itself.
Image courtesy: http://www.google.co.in