Courtship they say is the best time of your life spent ! It is always told that the pre-wedding days are the best spent days in your life if you look at your love life. These days are more memorable,exciting and romantic than the honeymoon days ( some might not agree :P:P ) . During these days you are treated as king/queen by your partner ;). You get to know each other in a whole different way than before! You would be showered with love, care and surprise gifts. The whole feeling can only be experienced and not expressed 😀
The day you meet your partner is going to be the most memorable day of your life( if you know he/she is your’s for the rest of the eternity that is! and yes you will sure get this feeling once you meet them! ). The first date, make it as special as you can. In case of arranged marriages, mostly parents would accompany you when you meet your date for the first time. But you can always arrange a special date with your would be (with or without the permission of parents in India 😉 ). Its up to you and your partner to make it so special and memorable as these are the moments which you are going to cherish for ever.
Coming to the vebue, One thing I can suggest you guys here is never limit your budget for your first date, budgeting can be done during wedding and not first date . You can select a good restaurant with perfect ambiance, nothing better than a romantic candle light dinner. You can select a nice beach facing restaurant, or a luxurious high rise restaurant or that one special place, as per your wish and convenience you guys can plan accordingly. Since this is going to be a memorable moment purchase a special gift for your partner. It need not be too expensive, but something special to cherish the beautiful moment in future. Enjoy your first date guys !!!
Coming soon: First gift!!
We girls plan and dream a lot about our wedding and partner. When it comes to our wedding dress we’ll have a perfect idea about the color and pattern irrespective of which class (society) or from which country we are from. A beautiful wedding dress is a dream for each one of us. When the wedding is fixed a huge amount is kept aside for the wedding shopping. We have a number of rituals and functions before and after the wedding, and we need to find the perfect dresses for all these functions. But all of us are not capable of shopping as our wish. Our pocket won’t allow us to shop as our wish and dream.
For those who are planning for a budget wedding theknotstory have come with few tips which would be handy for you while doing your wedding shopping.
- The first thing to do is to have a clear idea of what you are going to wear on the wedding day and other functions. You have options like a nice saree or a salwar or lehenga choli or a nice gown. Also have a clear idea of the latest trends. This can be done by searching latest weddings, celebrities, fashion shows etc.
- Never do your wedding shopping in a mall. The beautiful dresses displayed in malls can be way too expensive than any other shops.
- Always do the wedding shopping in the wholesale textile market nearest to your locality. This will help you save a lot and get good quality material. More than anything you will find varieties of patterns, design and colors from such markets.
- Approach a good domestic tailor with design in your mind. Explain clearly how you want your dresses to be. Once you give your wedding dress for stitching its better to do frequent visit to the tailor to check the progress. This will help you to know whether the dress is being made as you want and if needed alterations can be made then and there.
- If you find good options during off season Sale, go ahead and buy it rather than buying the same thing at double the sale price later.
- Start the wedding shopping earlier and try to finish it at least a month before wedding.
- If you are not keen on keeping your wedding dress as a sweet memory of the wonderful day, there are rental bridal dress available in market. I personally do not suggest this.
These are few tips which theknotstory would like to share with the to-be brides out there who are planning for a budget shopping for your wedding. For those who can afford an expensive wedding dress go ahead with your dream wedding dress with all the minute detailing. For any queries please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
image courtesy: https://www.google.co.in