What to wear and not to wear on a wedding is a subject which is big enough for a debate. We came up with a simple Infographic on the same. How things that complicated can be made easy with a flowchart 😛 😛
We at theknotstory would like to help you folks in any of the situations related to marriage. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the upcoming wedding season, all you beautiful bride to be’s must be gearing up to buy or design your favorite wedding lehenga. I thought i would bring you a preview of all the gorgeous lehengas that I absolutely love. This post goes our to Vikram Phadnis designs. You can choose from these for you Wedding/Reception/Sangeet/Mehendi/Kirtan or even the contemporary Cocktail party. You can also chose for your sister, bhabhis, n near and dear one’s from this collection. Thats what makes these even more popular in my list!The designs boast of elegance and I absolutely love them!! These are from his Lakme bridal collection. Hope you like something and get your dream lehenga browsing from our blog!
For any queries please write in to email@example.com!
P.S. These designs belong to the designer.I am just appreciating 😀 Also click on the picture to view a larger image!
We girls plan and dream a lot about our wedding and partner. When it comes to our wedding dress we’ll have a perfect idea about the color and pattern irrespective of which class (society) or from which country we are from. A beautiful wedding dress is a dream for each one of us. When the wedding is fixed a huge amount is kept aside for the wedding shopping. We have a number of rituals and functions before and after the wedding, and we need to find the perfect dresses for all these functions. But all of us are not capable of shopping as our wish. Our pocket won’t allow us to shop as our wish and dream.
For those who are planning for a budget wedding theknotstory have come with few tips which would be handy for you while doing your wedding shopping.
- The first thing to do is to have a clear idea of what you are going to wear on the wedding day and other functions. You have options like a nice saree or a salwar or lehenga choli or a nice gown. Also have a clear idea of the latest trends. This can be done by searching latest weddings, celebrities, fashion shows etc.
- Never do your wedding shopping in a mall. The beautiful dresses displayed in malls can be way too expensive than any other shops.
- Always do the wedding shopping in the wholesale textile market nearest to your locality. This will help you save a lot and get good quality material. More than anything you will find varieties of patterns, design and colors from such markets.
- Approach a good domestic tailor with design in your mind. Explain clearly how you want your dresses to be. Once you give your wedding dress for stitching its better to do frequent visit to the tailor to check the progress. This will help you to know whether the dress is being made as you want and if needed alterations can be made then and there.
- If you find good options during off season Sale, go ahead and buy it rather than buying the same thing at double the sale price later.
- Start the wedding shopping earlier and try to finish it at least a month before wedding.
- If you are not keen on keeping your wedding dress as a sweet memory of the wonderful day, there are rental bridal dress available in market. I personally do not suggest this.
These are few tips which theknotstory would like to share with the to-be brides out there who are planning for a budget shopping for your wedding. For those who can afford an expensive wedding dress go ahead with your dream wedding dress with all the minute detailing. For any queries please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
image courtesy: https://www.google.co.in
Like BC & AD in calendar years, life has two parts. 1)Before Marriage 2) After Marriage (If you are gonna get married of course 😛 😛 ). If not taken jokingly, there is huge difference in both eras ( calling it that as it seems like one to me ;-)). In the simplest way, The first part we will be living as a ‘SON’ or a “DAUGHTER’ where we have our parents to look after us. Here we don’t have much responsibility, tensions, no critical decision-making. When it comes to the second part, SON/DAUGHTER changes to Husband/Wife, you are equally responsible for keeping the bond together.
We are not planning a big discussion about this, but a just a sneak peek into a girl’s & boy’s life before wedding. How they lived before becoming the happily ever after couple. This is a topic which we can write about endlessly.But we thought an infographic will speak better than a blog ( smart working is always better ).
The right amount of everything is needed to make a Family, play multiple roles (son, husband, daughter, wife,daughter-in-law,son-in-law) after marriage. This is how life is designed, this is where Family comes into existence and this is where we become responsible for ourselves as well as others. Precisely the time you almost decide to give away your girlish/boyish ways to become the Man or the Woman of the relationship! Now don’t get me wrong with all this boy girl thing going. I am just giving a little orange signal to the one’s about to me married and a gentle reminder of the old life to the one’s already married 😛 😛