- Never buy ethnic dress from malls.
- Buy smartly, if possible shop in advance when there is a Sale. This will be good for suite & blazers. Find places where you get dresses at best prices.
- Try to shop in multiple days rather than finishing on one day.
- Don’t buy cheap stuff, buy quality dresses at reasonable prices.
We plan our wedding by watching our pocket size. Most of us have a dream wedding in mind but when it comes to reality we keep our dream aside and opt for budget wedding. For a budget wedding, there are three things that can drastically reduce the cost. 1) Venue 2)Decoration 3) Food.
Let us start with the venue. Finding a venue and finalizing that venue is a bit tedious task. This need to be more organized when the bride and groom are from different city or state . In this case the best way is to decide the venue near either of their house. This can be done with a friendly meetup between the two families where both discuss and finalize the venue. If the bride and the groom are from the same city wedding venue selection is a lot more easier. If your pocket size is “Extra Large” to conduct ‘ a big fat (Indian) wedding, go ahead as it’s a life time event and no need to cut short on anything. But on the other hand if you’re opting for a budget wedding; here are our tips for selecting a good venue.
- To conduct the wedding ceremony in the bride’s\groom’s house or in a farm house.
- If you are a spiritual person you can opt for a spiritual wedding by fixing a temple/church/mosque as the wedding venue which would be less expensive than booking a wedding hall.
- Court marriages, register marriages, Arya samaj weddings etc are some options which are usually opted during a love marriage without the consent of parents or family or couple with special seasons like second marriage or those who do not like crowded wedding etc.
- Find a decent and reasonable wedding hall. This is the best option for the middle class family.A normal wedding hall can be converted into your dream wedding venue with innovative ideas and a bit money.
Above whatever we suggested are some tips on making a beautiful wedding hall at lower cost. You can approach a good decor, select a good design which suits your wedding hall/venue. Following this, choose a theme, a color and choose cheaper and smarter options for the decorations. For eg: ribbons, satin cloth, velvet cloth etc. Reduce the use of fresh flowers to minimum and there you can save on decor.
You can approach a good decor for that and select a good decoration design which suits your wedding hall/venue. You can also choose theme and color You can choose cheaper options for the decorations. For eg: ribbons, saturn . cloth velvet cloth etc. The more you use fresh flowers the more expensive the decoration will be and the heart any decoration are fresh flowers. So use fresh flowers wisely.
Wedding feast, the most important thing in any wedding. Some places, this is considered as a benchmark to measure how good the wedding was. This in itself is a big topic, so wait for our next blog on Wedding Feast.
Alright, here whatever we wrote are some of the common ways to reduce cost. We never said dream weddings are impossible. We got our resources to make any wedding a dream wedding. We have our own ways of doing this. If you are interested, we will be happy to help you. Write to us at email@example.com